If you're not completely satisfied within 30 nights of sleeping on your new SleepyCat mattress, you may return it for any reason, and you are entitled for a full refund. Products must be in donatable condition to be eligible for return (e.g., no stains, tears or other soiling including odors).
Once you have purchased your SleepyCat you have up to 30 days to request your return.
Returns for Amazon and Website purchases must be made directly via our website, through email on firstname.lastname@example.org Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the mattress.
We will be sending you packaging material with documents for the reverse pickup and your original mattress will be scheduled for pick up within 7 working days of receiving the 'return' or 'refund' request. The collections can take up to 5 business days.
1. 30 Nights Trial is applicable for the first 30 nights from the date of delivery. In case of a swap between different models, the 30 Nights trial will be still calculated from the Day the first mattress got delivered.
2. 30 Nights Trial is applicable only on standard size mattresses and not available on custom size mattresses.
3. 30 Nights Trial is not applicable on the Baby Mattress or the Mattress Protector
4. For a full refund, you may decide to return the mattress any time before the end of 30 nights.
5. Return and Refund on 30 Nights Trial offer will be not be applicable if the product falls under Exception to Return/Refund under 30 Nights Trial.
6. Our 30 Nights Trial offer applies only to the original purchaser of genuine SleepyCat Mattress purchased from www.sleepycat.in or any other website authorised by SleepyCat.
7. Like any relationship, one has to date before marrying! We ask you to give your SleepyCat mattress a fair try for a minimum of 2 weeks. Research shows that it takes just about that much time for your body to start adjusting to any new mattress!
8. We will need photographic proof of the mattress from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
9. The final decision on refund under 30 Nights Trial offer will be made by Sleep Management/SleepyCat. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfill the Terms and Conditions of the 30 Nights Trial Offer.
10. Disputes, if any, are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
1. There should be no sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
2. The 30-nights trial does not cover an exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size ordered by you.
3. This policy is limited to one mattress return per household per year.
4. This policy is not applicable on the Baby Mattress or Mattress Protector
One day delivery available in Bangalore and Mumbai only on select products, sizes and pin codes.
Please check with us at email@example.com or Call/WhatsApp us on +91 92054 77478 for more details and availability.
Only orders received before 2 pm on the same day will be eligible for One day delivery which will take place the following day (subject to size and pin code availability)
All orders received after 2 pm will be processed the next day and delivered the following day after that.
All orders received on Sunday will only be processed on Monday for delivery by Tuesday.
All orders received on a Holiday will be processed the next working day for delivery the day after that.
No One day deliveries will take place on Sundays and holidays.
The 10 year limited warranty begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 10 years from the date of purchase.
Incase of a manufacturing defect covered by warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with a then current comparable model and size of mattress. Incase of any manufacturing defect after the first, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. Which means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit. It is also suggested that mattresses be replaced every 8-10 years for hygiene purposes.
Mattress Protector comes with a 1-year limited warranty which begins at the date of purchase. It covers manufacturing defects only, resulting from defective materials or worksmanship in the product you have purchased.
1. Visible indentation or sagging of the mattress greater than 1 inch and not resulting from improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
2. Please note a + or - 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit and can also be subjective to individual measurements taken from center of the mattress.
3. A manufacturing defect in the cover zipper. This does not include breakage of zipper from improper or manhandling of zipper.
Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress/ mattress protector is for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress/ mattress protector and will void your Limited Warranty. Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to: Normal wear and tear. Any improper use of the mattress/ mattress protector.
1. Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
2. Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by the customer. Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
3. Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
4. Any mattresses/ mattress protector purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner. Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized SleepyCat distributor.
5. Physical damage to a mattress/ mattress protector caused by the customer.
6. Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
7. Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
8. Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
9. A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress
Cleaning - Use a soft, damp and clean cloth using small circular motions to clean. You may use light fabric cleaning products. Please DO NOT machine wash or machine dry the mattress cover.
Placing a new mattress on an old foundation: may not provide sufficient support. It may appear that the mattress is sagging when it is actually the foundation which supports the entire mattress that is faulty.
Always protect the mattress from water and other liquids
Hand or machine wash the cover with warm or cold water on a gentle cycle. Use low heat and tumble dry. Do NOT iron, bleach or dry clean
Cover - Can use hand or machine wash the cover with warm or cold water on a gentle cycle. Use low heat and tumble dry. Do NOT iron, bleach or dry clean
Latex Foam - The latex foam is 100% natural and breathable but not washable, Do not allow water to seep into the foam, it is advised to keep the foam dry as much as possible. Do not bend the mattress as it might damage the foam
This limited warranty applies to mattresses manufactured by SleepyCat and purchased directly from SleepyCat or an authorised SleepyCat distributor. This limited warranty is non-transferable to any subsequent owners of our mattress.
The maximum liability of SleepyCat extends to the value of the purchase only, and the user must comply with the care instructions. Please visit www.sleepycat.in for more information on the warranty.
To submit a claim related to a Defect, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org-
1. A brief description of the alleged Defect.
2. Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email).
3. A photo documenting the alleged Defect.
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 10 business days.
SleepyCat understands that you care about how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. Your privacy is important to us and we work to keep your information secure.We use the personal data we collect to provide the Site, the goods on the Site and services related to them, to customize and improve your experience with SleepyCat, to make your experience as enjoyable and efficient as possible and for commercial purposes.
Anyone wishing to complete a purchase via credit card on the Site must provide credit card information. We receive secure credit card acceptance and vaulting services from third-party payment processors. We neither receive nor store any credit card details ourselves. Your payment details are received only by the third-party payment processor and are not shared with any third parties. The third-party payment processors will store your credit card details for use by you in future transactions.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. This policy is subject to change without notice.
All sales and interactions with Sleep Management Private Limited shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. In case of any disputes with Sleep Management Private Limited/SleepyCat, the same shall be subject to courts/authorities/forums in Kolkata only.