If you're not completely satisfied within 30 nights of sleeping on your new SleepyCat mattress, you may return it for any reason, and you are entitled for a full refund. Products must be in donatable condition to be eligible for return (e.g., no stains, tears or other soiling including odors).
Once you have purchased your SleepyCat you have up to 30 days to request your return.
Returns for Amazon and Website purchases must be made directly via our website, through email on email@example.com Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the mattress.
Your original mattress will be scheduled for pick up within 7 working days of receiving the 'return' or 'refund' request. The collections can take up to 5 business days.
Once the mattress has been received by us, we shall inspect it for any dirt or damage and process your refund. This will take 3-5 business days to reflect in your account
This policy is limited to one return per household per year.
Like any relationship, one has to date before marrying! Give your SleepyCat mattress a fair try for a minimum of 2 weeks. Research shows that it takes just about that much time for your body to start adjusting to any new mattress!
Please note - The 30-nights trial does not cover an exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size ordered by you.
The 10 year limited warranty begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 10 years from the date of purchase. In the case of a manufacturing defect which will be covered under our warranty, it will be repaired or replaced with a then current comparable model and size of mattress.
During the 10 year period, the warranty will be prorated, which means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit. It is also suggested that mattresses be replaced every 8-10 years for hygiene purposes.
1. Visible indentation or sagging of the mattress greater than 1 inch and not resulting from improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
2. A manufacturing defect in the cover zipper. This does not include breakage of zipper from improper or manhandling of zipper.
Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty. Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to: Normal wear and tear. Any improper use of the mattress.
1. Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
2. Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by the customer. Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
3. Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
4. Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner. Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized SleepyCat distributor.
5. Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
6. Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
7. Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
8. Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
9. A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress
Cleaning - Use a soft, damp and clean cloth using small circular motions to clean. You may use light fabric cleaning products. Please DO NOT machine wash or machine dry the mattress cover.
Placing a new mattress on an old foundation: may not provide sufficient support. It may appear that the mattress is sagging when it is actually the foundation which supports the entire mattress that is faulty.
Always protect the mattress from water and other liquids
This limited warranty applies to mattresses manufactured by SleepyCat and purchased directly from SleepyCat or an authorised SleepyCat distributor. This limited warranty is non-transferable to any subsequent owners of our mattress.
The maximum liability of SleepyCat extends to the value of the purchase only, and the user must comply with the care instructions. Please visit www.sleepycat.in for more information on the warranty.
To submit a claim related to a Defect, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org-
1. A brief description of the alleged Defect.
2. Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email).
3. A photo documenting the alleged Defect.
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 10 business days.
SleepyCat understands that you care about how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. Your privacy is important to us and we work to keep your information secure.We use the personal data we collect to provide the Site, the goods on the Site and services related to them, to customize and improve your experience with SleepyCat, to make your experience as enjoyable and efficient as possible and for commercial purposes.
Anyone wishing to complete a purchase via credit card on the Site must provide credit card information. We receive secure credit card acceptance and vaulting services from third-party payment processors. We neither receive nor store any credit card details ourselves. Your payment details are received only by the third-party payment processor and are not shared with any third parties. The third-party payment processors will store your credit card details for use by you in future transactions.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. This policy is subject to change without notice.
All sales and interactions with Sleep Management Private Limited shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. In case of any disputes with Sleep Management Private Limited/SleepyCat, the same shall be subject to courts/authorities/forums in Kolkata only.